Midtown Honda is actively searching for an Automotive Deal Clerk to join our team!
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Controller and supporting the day-to-day accounting functions. If you are looking for a professional, fast paced, friendly environment and have what it takes to join our successful team, apply today!
A Career with Us Offers:
- On-going Training and Professional Development Opportunities
- A Professional atmosphere, great working conditions, dynamic leadership
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily bank deposits.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Ensure all bank entries are posted.
- Review & Ensure deals are OMVIC compliance
- Used Retail, Wholesale, and lease buyouts.
- Cross-train on new retail deals.
- Ensure correct payments are received when posting deals.
- Oversee schedules, reconcile & analyze discrepancies with managers.
- Post licensing, and review licensing schedule.
- Post CITs and review schedule for any outstanding funding.
- Stock in new vehicles from the factory
- Meet month-end deadlines
- Cross-train of all relative accounting duties within the department and assist in other accounting duties as required.
- Experience with One-Eighty/CDK or other automotive software an asset
- Previous accounting experience
- Dealership experience
- Knowledge of excel.
- Ability meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
Midtown Honda is proud member of the Rafih Auto Group. The Rafih Auto Group is a leading auto dealer in the industry representing multiple dealerships. We are committed to the complete satisfaction of our customers and employees alike.
We offer a great compensation package including Health Benefits, a great working environment, professional development training and opportunity for advancement in one of Canada’s largest automotive dealership groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.