Career Opportunities at Midtown Honda
We're hiring. Join the team.
Location: Toronto, ON
Midtown Honda’s team members are the driving force behind our success. Each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests everyday. Whether it’s a welcoming smile, a pro-active approach to guest services, or a keen eye for the details, Midtown Honda’s amazing team understands that our business is much more than selling vehicles. It’s about creating unexpected and memorable experiences that build loyalty and lifetime relationships with our guests.
The ideal candidate is reliable, ethical, possesses great people skills, takes pride in their work and has a natural interest in learning and developing new skills. If this sounds like you apply below!
- Oldest Honda dealership in the country – since 1972!
- Prime Toronto location on Dufferin Street and highway 401 – directly across from the Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Work/Life Balance is important to us
- High Volume Dealership
- Busy Service Department
- Opportunity for career growth – we are growing fast
- Excellent culture
- Diagnosing and repairing equipment problems relating to mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Raise cars, trucks, and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
- Specialize in repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.
- Communicate directly with manager so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- 310S License preferred
- Experience repairing and maintaining equipment or be a trade school graduate
- Strong automotive background
- Must supply own basic tools
- Strong teamwork skills
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs and able to bend, squat, crouch, reach as job requires
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your application to Jeff Gardiner: email@example.com
Midtown Honda is actively searching for an Automotive Deal Clerk to join our team!
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Controller and supporting the day-to-day accounting functions. If you are looking for a professional, fast paced, friendly environment and have what it takes to join our successful team, apply today!
A Career with Us Offers:
- On-going Training and Professional Development Opportunities
- A Professional atmosphere, great working conditions, dynamic leadership
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily bank deposits.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Ensure all bank entries are posted.
- Review & Ensure deals are OMVIC compliance
- Used Retail, Wholesale, and lease buyouts.
- Cross-train on new retail deals.
- Ensure correct payments are received when posting deals.
- Oversee schedules, reconcile & analyze discrepancies with managers.
- Post licensing, and review licensing schedule.
- Post CITs and review schedule for any outstanding funding.
- Stock in new vehicles from the factory
- Meet month-end deadlines
- Cross-train of all relative accounting duties within the department and assist in other accounting duties as required.
- Experience with One-Eighty/CDK or other automotive software an asset
- Previous accounting experience
- Dealership experience
- Knowledge of excel.
- Ability meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
Midtown Honda is proud member of the Rafih Auto Group. The Rafih Auto Group is a leading auto dealer in the industry representing multiple dealerships. We are committed to the complete satisfaction of our customers and employees alike.
We offer a great compensation package including Health Benefits, a great working environment, professional development training and opportunity for advancement in one of Canada’s largest automotive dealership groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.