It comes with a 2.0-litre, 16-valve, direct injection, turbocharged 4-cylinder engine giving it 252 horsepower @ 6500 rpm and 273 lb.-ft of torque at 1500-4000 rpm. It’s controlled with a 10-speed automatic transmission (AT) with Grade Logic Control.
For entertainment, the 2020 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T has 452-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 10 speakers including subwoofer.
The 2020 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T comes with LED headlights with auto-on/off (low and high beam), LED fog lights, LED daytime running lights, LED brake lights and LED taillights.
It’s include 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels, Dual exhaust with chrome finisher,Body-coloured side sill garnish with chrome moulding and Chrome door handles.
Standard is the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ but the HondaLink™ Subscription Services and AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspot can be added.
The 7″ colour TFT meter display with Driver Information Interface and illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls will keep the driver informed at all times.
The heated leather-wrapped steering wheel keeps the driver warm in the coldest weather, while the dual-zone automatic climate control with air-filtration system keeps passengers and driver happy.
The 2020 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T has heated front seats and driver’s seat position memory with 12-way power adjustment including 4-way power lumbar support. The rear seats (outboard positions only) are also heated.
To haul what you need, the trunk has a cargo space of 473 L.
2020 Accord Sedan Touring 2.0 Automatic
- 2.0-litre, 16-valve, Direct Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC® turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 10-speed automatic transmission (AT) with Grade Logic Control
- 252 horsepower @ 6500 rpm and 273 lb.-ft of torque @ 1500-4000 rpm
- HomeLink® remote system*
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- Wireless charging
- 7″ colour TFT meter display with Driver Information Interface
- 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED fog lights
- Multi-angle rearview camera* with dynamic guidelines
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) system with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor system